What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is “blading” of the skin or “manual exfoliation.” A #10 sterile, surgical blade is used against the skin. Dermaplaning removes the outer layers of dead skin cells and unwanted hair, which immediately leaves the skin smooth, supple and vibrant. Dermaplaning is extremely safe when performed by a properly trained professional.
Why Learn How to Dermaplane?
Your revenue can be significantly impacted when you add Dermaplaning to your set of services. Adding Dermaplaning to your practice will make your patients love your treatments and love their skin even more. Janet can teach you how to incorporate Dermaplaning to your current skin care line. Add this proven method of treatment to your expertise.
Find out more
Dermaplaning Skin Care Classes: $475
- Classes available 7 days a week
- One-day class
- In class, you’ll give and receive a treatment
- Class includes 1 handle, 100 blades, enough for 100 treatments for a profit of 5,000
- Now including a treatment called Skin DTX with the class
- Your transportation from and to DIA is included
What is Skin DTX?
- Skin DTX Can Be Added to Any Skin Care Program
- Use as a Stand Alone
- Enhance Another Treatment
- Use Before a Peel
- Use Before a Facial
- Use Post Laser Treatment
- Use With Dermaplaning